I guess with the transformation into the blogging world comes the blog tags. thanks Suzanne!!!
A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago... studying Pre-physical therapy/exercise science at BYU.
2. What was on my to-do list for today? Pack, workout, buy National Treasure 2
3. What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire? Invest, travel, buy a house
4. 3 Bad habits... I do laundry but hate to fold it so it sits in the basket clean for days, I love the snooze button on my alarm and am known to hit it several times every morning, I sometimes procrastinate, nothing like when I was younger but I may put things off until it is absolutely necessary!!
5. Places I have lived..... Renton Washington, Ann Arbor Michigan, Houston Texas, Sandy Utah, Provo Utah, Kent Washington, Redding California, Lanzarote, Tenerife and Las Palmas, Spain
6. Places I have worked... Willow Pool, SOS physical therapy, Valley Medical Center, South Davis Community Hospital, Quentin Mease, Houston Northwest Medical Center, Concentra Medical Centers
7. 3 Things people don't know about me....I really dislike ironing and will sometimes not purchase an article of clothing if it requires ironing, I used to be a lifeguard training and CPR instructor for American Red Cross, and I have been a professional guest for Mary Kay facial parties!!!
OK, hope you enjoyed that. Now as part of the game I get to tag 3 people so I tag: Mom, Amber and Jamie!