Sunday, February 13, 2011

Blackland Triathlon Plano, Texas Labor Day 2010

After the raceAfter the race...I required a fairly significant recovery period after this one since it was so hot outside.
Here is my transition area, but obviously I haven't learned how to rotate the pictures, they showed rotated in the preview. I guess I will have to figure that out. Sorry for the head tilt!


Before the race...still smiling and rearing to go!



Another before shot, check out that outfit!


Just after we got back from Seattle we headed to Plano for the Blackland Triathlon on September 6. It was a pool swim then outdoor bike and run and it started around 9 or so. I did well, but I was not expecting it to be so hot so the run was pretty miserable at first. I had spoiled myself by doing early season tris and thhen Seattle so I was not completely prepared for the heat of Labor Day. We went up the night before and were able to stay with some good friends, the Bowmans, so that was fun to see them and catch up.











No comments: