Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween Medcare Style!

I started a new job in mid September with Medcare Pediatrics and I am loving it. Working with kids has been a wonderful change of pace and I am really having fun. For Halloween, it is a really big deal and we decorate the whole clinic for the kids. This year's theme was Disney Movies and we were divided into teams to decorate different areas of the clinic. My team was doing the movie Pirates of the Caribbean and we were in charge of decorating the gym. Other movies featured were The Little Mermaid, Finding Nemo, 101 Dalmations and Cars. I work with some amazingly talented and creative people and it turned out great. We of course had a concession stand with candy and popcorn for the kids and my team won the award for Best Trio for our pirate costumes. It was a great day.

No comments: