Friday, November 1, 2013

Salt Lake City August 2013

Knowing that I was going to be changing jobs, I took the opportunity to do a little traveling during the month of August. I was able to visit friends and family in Salt Lake where I took in BYU, City Creek Center, Temple Square, the Jordan River Temple, and just enjoyed seeing friends and family.
Moose Bingham, my cousin at a family dinner at Tab and Pam's
L-R Uncle Helmut, Uncle Tab, Eric Rash, Brian Bambl

City Creek Center with Ellie and Breezy!
Disney store anyone!
I couldn't resist me, taking a picture of me taking a picture!
The Assembly Hall on Temple Square
Me and Breezy!
Salt Lake Temple
Ellie
The Christus Statue in the Visitor Center at Temple Square
Steph and I
The temple doors modeled after Solomon's temple
The Conference Center of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
I love the reflection pond.
The top of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building
Nice selfie
Y Mountain in Provo Utah
The statue garden and bell tower in the background, BYU campus.
Jordan River Temple

No comments: