Thursday, April 30, 2009

Cherry Blossoms 2009



I went down to DC along with the rest of the Eastern Seaboard to see the Cherry Blossoms. They were really beautiful as you can see from the pictures, but you may want to just look at the pictures here and avoid actually coming yourself because it was a zoo. There were so many people everywhere it was unbelievable. By about 2 PM I was done with the crowds and ready to get back to my small town Harrisonburg. I love DC though. I have been several times since moving to Virginia and never tire of the history and wonder that is our nation's capital. I still haven't seen it all so if anyone wants to come and go with me, come anytime.

5 comments:

Candy H said...

You took some beautiful pictures.
Love,
Mom

Amy and Spencer said...

Those are beautiful!

Amber said...

They really are pretty to look at. Some year I'll have to get out there at the right time to see them.
Have a great week!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

It does look abnormally busy there. I LOVE IT THERE. I always took ir for granted...but now that I am FAR away, it is GREAT!

erica said...

Wow...those are some amazing pictures! You should come to Tyler in March. They azaleas here are a big hit with photographers also!